Monday, March 15, 2010

Why I'll Never Have A Blog

As blogging rose in popularity I thought it a great time to exercise my stubborn resistance of everything "hip." Now I've stopped pretending that I didn't think it was actually cool as I read through the fabulous blogs of Kim and Aaron Love, Angela Compton, Tracy Le, Betsy Tomasello, and Jocelyn Garrity (all of whom I have been e-stalking and admiring their incredible talent in things I wish I could master: crocheting, knitting, photography, design, fashion). I also just found the blog of the beautiful mother, wife, and generally wonderful person: Alicha Ekk.

In conversations with others (and occasionally myself) I would remark that "I should post this to my blog." Since I never had a blog, it was always literally the thought that counted. So... rather than being satisfied with the idea, it is time to actually carry it out. It also helps me to procrastinate from midterms ;-)


Coming soon.....
Dexter comes to play

10 reasons I won't miss OB, and a few reasons I will- a photo journey
Adventures of the new apartment



In the meantime.... enjoy this photo of Danny and I wine tasting for our 8 month anniversary... Yeee! how time flies :-)

(for my PL friends, I didn't drink any... just smelled it.... similar to how Bush never inhaled)




1 comment:

  1. YOU are adorable! Are you kidding me? I heart you, sweet girl! Thank you so much for the kind mention. I'm looking to MORE posts from you, so keep it up!

    ReplyDelete