Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Outrageous things 2

I hope that foot strap doesn't snap and I have to witness this guy rolling onto the road. On the other hand.... it could be mildly funny (if he didn't get hurt... bad).

6 year olds who wear sports bras to the gym generally don't upset me... until they discover me doing crunches on the exercise ball, and then take the ball when I'm between sets or lunges. Hmm I think I'll report you to the leasing office




Danny conquers the fry clump




 I think I'll pass


Unusual events for the Padres: Late September, first place, rain




 A Dexter/Sunrise 6am alarm clock



At least they eat lunch outside... Notice the address is O.B.




If you're on your way to an interview, and the elevator has a stained oriental rug and no numbers on the buttons. RUN



I have no words.



Obviously this was during the Padres v. Giants series...



Danny's toof


Manly



I've never felt so dirty standing next to a 'CAR WASH' sign



 Do not cut this guy off on the freeway



This should be illegal. Actually, I think it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment